If you are a life, business or executive coach, and you…
- Are struggling to make your practice a success
- Don’t know the best way to market your business
- Absolutely hate the idea of “selling” your services…
You’ve come to the right place, and you’re not alone
The coaching industry has exploded in the last few years. A recent study by the International Coaching Federation found there are approximately 47,500 professional coaches worldwide.
Yet, only a handful are actually enjoying the level of success they know they are capable of achieving and fewer still are confident of their ability to continue working as a professional coach.
Coaches are finally talking honestly about how hard it is to market a coaching practice
Your coaching education probably taught you everything you needed to be a great coach…
except for how to effectively market and grow your coaching practice.
According to a recent survey, these are the top frustrations of coaching professionals:
- Getting new clients is a constant struggle and takes away from my love of coaching
- Promoting my coaching services feels demeaning and uncomfortable
- The market seems to be filled with too many coaches, and I don’t know how to stand out
- Nothing is more frustrating than watching less competent coaches with fewer credentials, attract more client and make more money than I do
- I don’t charge enough, but I feel awkward asking for more
- My income has hit a plateau, and I worry that it is always going to be limited, because there is only so much time in the day to get paid for
working with clients
Does this sound like you?
Would you like to be able to:
- Attract clients, so that they come to you in order to learn more about what you do and how you can help them
- Promote your coaching services and develop your business in a way that feels natural, not awkward
- Set yourself apart, and enjoy the status of being a “go-to” coach in your market
- Charge what you’re worth and know that your clients are happy to pay it because of the results they achieve
- Develop sources of leverage in your practice so that your income potential is nearly unlimited
Do you struggle to find the right words to communicate with your potential clients in a way that makes them feel comfortable?
Would you like to be able to present yourself and your coaching to potential clients so that it is easy for you
to ‘close the sale’ without ever feeling like you are selling?
“Marketing 101 for Coaches” will show you how to
overcome all these obstacles and more
“Marketing 101 for Coaches” is a one of a kind program that will teach you how to:
Identify your ideal client
Understand and relate to their needs and wants
Structure your coaching programs and services to easily fulfill those needs
Understand the sales process from the buyer’s perspective